Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Last weekend I tried to take pictures of my original idea, which involved sillouhettes of people that would somehow show a story about that person. But my idea failed because I couldn't get the lighting right and I never got a complete sillouhette. So I actually didn't take any pictures of that because I could see on the screen before I even took the picture that it wasn't working.
I ended up just taking pictures of things that I thought looked nice. From this I thought of the idea of taking pictures of things that decay with time, or something like that because I took a picture of rusting barbed wire.
Anyway, these are the five best pictures I took from last weekend.





 

1 comment:

  1. There is strong lighting in these images and interesting texture. They are unified through the use of low saturation color. You might be able to combine your idea of decay with your photostory work. I'd love to see the silhouettes to see if there is a camera setting issue. Please clarify your artist statement to include the principles of design you'd like to explore within your theme.

    ReplyDelete